COVID UPDATE - 11.45am, WEDNESDAY MARCH 23
Covid patients currently in Hunter Health district hospitals: 33 (Down 6 since yesterday)
Covid patients in Hunter ICU: 3 (down 1 since yesterday)
Covid patients currently in NSW hospitals: 1162 (down 15 since yesterday)
Covid patients in NSW ICU: 44 (up 3 since yesterday, 13 requiring ventilation)
New cases in Hunter-New England Health district in past 24 hours: 2673 (up 524 on previous day's figure, 858 PCR + 1815 RAT).
New cases in Lake Macquarie over the past four weeks: 3003 (up 107 on previous day).
New cases statewide in past 24 hours: 24,115 (up 3155 on previous day, 8676 PCR + 15,439 RAT)
Lives lost in NSW over the past 24 hours: 5 (Up 1 on previous day)
Lives lost in the Hunter Health district over the past 24 hours: 0.
STATEWIDE VACCINATION RATES
- 96% of people aged 16+ have had one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine
- 94.5% of people aged 16+ have had two doses of a COVID-19 vaccine
- 58.6% of people have had three doses of a COVID-19 vaccine
- 83.5% of people aged 12-15 have had one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine
- 79.3% of people aged 12-15 have had two doses of a COVID-19 vaccine
- 48.9% of people aged 5-11 have had one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine
More information on all the requirements and protocols relating to schools, outbreaks and isolation rules for parents and carers of school-aged children HERE
More information on new case numbers by LGA can be found HERE
QUESTIONS: Please see my Facebook or Website pages for answers to frequently asked questions. Service NSW
also has a 24/7 hotline where people are available to answer questions. You can reach them on 13 77 88. All further info at NSW Health