COVID UPDATE - 11.20am, SATURDAY MARCH 26
New cases in Hunter-New England Health district in past 24 hours: 2242 (down 492 on previous day's figure, 592 PCR + 1650 RAT).
Covid patients currently in Hunter Health district hospitals: 42 (Down 1 since yesterday)
Covid patients in Hunter ICU: 6 (up 2 since yesterday)
Lives lost in the Hunter Health district over the past 24 hours: 0.
New cases in Lake Macquarie over the past four weeks: 3479 (up 92 on previous day).
New cases statewide in past 24 hours: 19,843 (down 3859 on previous day, 7683 PCR + 12,160 RAT)
Covid patients currently in NSW hospitals: 1177 (down 5 since yesterday)
Covid patients in NSW ICU: 44 (up 1 since yesterday, 15 requiring ventilation)
Lives lost in NSW over the past 24 hours: 4 (Down 3 on previous day)
STATEWIDE VACCINATION RATES
- 96% of people aged 16+ have had one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine
- 94.5% of people aged 16+ have had two doses of a COVID-19 vaccine
- 59.2% of people have had three doses of a COVID-19 vaccine*
- 83.5% of people aged 12-15 have had one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine
- 79.3% of people aged 12-15 have had two doses of a COVID-19 vaccine
- 49.1% of people aged 5-11 have had one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine
More information on all the requirements and protocols relating to schools, outbreaks and isolation rules for parents and carers of school-aged children HERE
More information on new case numbers by LGA can be found HERE
QUESTIONS: Please see my Facebook or Website pages for answers to frequently asked questions. Service NSW
also has a 24/7 hotline where people are available to answer questions. You can reach them on 13 77 88. All further info at NSW Health