COVID UPDATE - 12.35pm, WEDNESDAY MARCH 30
New cases in Hunter-New England Health district in past 24 hours: 3184 (up 530 on previous day's figure, 1020 PCR + 2164 RAT).
Covid patients currently in Hunter Health district hospitals: 63 (Same as yesterday)
Covid patients in Hunter ICU: 5 (Down 1 since yesterday)
Lives lost in the Hunter Health district over the past 24 hours: 4 (A man in his 80s from Newcastle LGA, a man in his 90s from Tamworth LGA, a man in his 90s from Inverell Shire LGA and a man in his 80s from Mid-Coast LGA. My sincere condolences are extended to their families and friends).
New cases in Lake Macquarie over the past four weeks: 4048 (up 216 on previous day).
New cases statewide in past 24 hours: 25,235 (up 3741 on previous day, 9870 PCR + 15,365 RAT)
Covid patients currently in NSW hospitals: 1301 (up 18 since yesterday)
Covid patients in NSW ICU: 46 (down 7 since yesterday, 14 requiring ventilation)
Lives lost in NSW over the past 24 hours: 15 (Up 6 on previous day)
STATEWIDE VACCINATION RATES
- 96% of people aged 16+ have had one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine
- 94.6% of people aged 16+ have had two doses of a COVID-19 vaccine
- 59.7% of people have had three doses of a COVID-19 vaccine*
- 83.4% of people aged 12-15 have had one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine
- 79.4% of people aged 12-15 have had two doses of a COVID-19 vaccine
- 49.3% of people aged 5-11 have had one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine
More information on all the requirements and protocols relating to schools, outbreaks and isolation rules for parents and carers of school-aged children HERE
More information on new case numbers by LGA can be found HERE
QUESTIONS: Please see my Facebook or Website pages for answers to frequently asked questions. Service NSW
also has a 24/7 hotline where people are available to answer questions. You can reach them on 13 77 88. All further info at NSW Health