COVID UPDATE - Noon, SUNDAY APRIL 3
New cases in Hunter-New England Health district in past 24 hours: 2338 (down 279 on previous day's figure, 870 PCR + 1518 RAT).
Covid patients currently in Hunter Health district hospitals: 78 (Up 7 since yesterday)
Covid patients in Hunter ICU: 6 (Up 1 since yesterday)
Lives lost in the Hunter Health district over the past 24 hours: 2 (a man in his 80s from Upper Hunter Shire LGA and a woman in her 90s from Lake Macquarie LGA. My sincere condolences go out to their families and friends).
New cases in Lake Macquarie LGA over the past four weeks: 4784 (up 188 on previous day).
New cases statewide in past 24 hours: 16,807 (down 3582 on previous day, 7136 PCR + 9671 RAT)
Covid patients currently in NSW hospitals: 1355 (Up 53 since yesterday)
Covid patients in NSW ICU: 50 (up 3 since yesterday, 19 requiring ventilation)
Lives lost in NSW over the past 24 hours: 11 (Down 2 on previous day)
STATEWIDE VACCINATION RATES
- 96% of people aged 16+ have had one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine
- 94.6% of people aged 16+ have had two doses of a COVID-19 vaccine
- 60.3% of people have had three doses of a COVID-19 vaccine*
- 83.5% of people aged 12-15 have had one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine
- 79.5% of people aged 12-15 have had two doses of a COVID-19 vaccine
- 49.5% of people aged 5-11 have had one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine
More information on all the requirements and protocols relating to schools, outbreaks and isolation rules for parents and carers of school-aged children HERE
More information on new case numbers by LGA can be found HERE
QUESTIONS: Please see my Facebook or Website pages for answers to frequently asked questions. Service NSW
also has a 24/7 hotline where people are available to answer questions. You can reach them on 13 77 88. All further info at NSW Health