COVID UPDATE - 11.25am, MONDAY APRIL 11
New cases in Hunter-New England Health district in past 24 hours: 1832 (down 408 on previous day's figure but still the highest of any health district in NSW, 582 PCR + 1250 RAT).
Covid patients currently in Hunter Health district hospitals: 74 (Up 2 since yesterday)
Covid patients in Hunter ICU: 3 (Same as yesterday)
Lives lost in the Hunter Health district over the past 24 hours: 1 (a woman in her 90s from the Mid Coast LGA. My condolences go out to her family and friends).
Cases in Lake Macquarie over the past four weeks: 5961.
New cases statewide in past 24 hours: 13,468 (down 2215 on previous day, 5608 PCR + 7860 RAT)
Covid patients currently in NSW hospitals: 1568 (Up 76 since yesterday)
Covid patients in NSW ICU: 62 (Up 6 since yesterday, 22 requiring ventilation)
Lives lost in NSW over the past 24 hours: 3 (Down 5 on previous day)
STATEWIDE VACCINATION RATES
- 96.1% of people aged 16+ have had one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine
- 94.6% of people aged 16+ have had two doses of a COVID-19 vaccine
- 61.2% of people have had three doses of a COVID-19 vaccine*
- 83.3% of people aged 12-15 have had one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine
- 79.5% of people aged 12-15 have had two doses of a COVID-19 vaccine
- 49.7% of people aged 5-11 have had one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine
More information on all the requirements and protocols relating to schools, outbreaks and isolation rules for parents and carers of school-aged children HERE
More information on new case numbers by LGA can be found HERE
QUESTIONS: Please see my Facebook or Website pages for answers to frequently asked questions. Service NSW
also has a 24/7 hotline where people are available to answer questions. You can reach them on 13 77 88. All further info at NSW Health