COVID UPDATE - Noon, WEDNESDAY APRIL 13
New cases in Hunter-New England Health district in past 24 hours: 2768 (Up 700 on previous day's figure and still the highest of any health district in NSW, 1074 PCR + 1694 RAT).
Covid patients currently in Hunter Health district hospitals: 84 (Down 6 since yesterday)
Covid patients in Hunter ICU: 2 (Down 1 since yesterday)
Lives lost in the Hunter Health district over the past 24 hours: 0.
Cases in Lake Macquarie over the past four weeks: 6019 (Up 114 on the previous day).
New cases statewide in past 24 hours: 18,265 (Up 4797 on previous day, 7966 PCR + 10,299 RAT)
Covid patients currently in NSW hospitals: 1583 (Down 1 since yesterday)
Covid patients in NSW ICU: 71 (Up 1 since yesterday, 24 requiring ventilation)
Lives lost in NSW over the past 24 hours: 8 (Down 3 on previous day)
STATEWIDE VACCINATION RATES
- 96.1% of people aged 16+ have had one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine
- 94.6% of people aged 16+ have had two doses of a COVID-19 vaccine
- 61.4% of people have had three doses of a COVID-19 vaccine
- 83.3% of people aged 12-15 have had one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine
- 79.5% of people aged 12-15 have had two doses of a COVID-19 vaccine
- 49.8% of people aged 5-11 have had one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine
More information on all the requirements and protocols relating to schools, outbreaks and isolation rules for parents and carers of school-aged children HERE
More information on new case numbers by LGA can be found HERE
QUESTIONS: Please see my Facebook or Website pages for answers to frequently asked questions. Service NSW
also has a 24/7 hotline where people are available to answer questions. You can reach them on 13 77 88. All further info at NSW Health