COVID UPDATE - 12.40pm, Tuesday April 26
From tomorrow, Hunter Health and NSW Health will be reducing the amount of data they provide in their daily updates. At this stage, I'm not sure what we'll be left with, but I'll try to provide what I can for those who still like to receive it.
New cases in Hunter-New England Health district in past 24 hours: 1002 (Up 304 on previous day's figure and still the highest of any health district in NSW. 324 PCR + 982 RAT).
Covid patients currently in Hunter Health district hospitals: 80 (Up 5 since yesterday)
Covid patients in Hunter ICU: 5 (Same as yesterday)
Cases in Lake Macquarie over the past four weeks: 5725 (Down 264 on the previous day).
New cases statewide in past 24 hours: 9849 (Up 1865 on previous day, 3570 PCR + 6279 RAT)
Covid patients currently in NSW hospitals: 1695 (Up 64 since yesterday)
Covid patients in NSW ICU: 67 (Up 3 since yesterday)
Lives lost in NSW over the past 24 hours: 18 (Up 14 on previous day)
STATEWIDE VACCINATION RATES
- 96.2% of people aged 16+ have had one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine
- 94.7% of people aged 16+ have had two doses of a COVID-19 vaccine
- 62.2% of people have had three doses of a COVID-19 vaccine
- 83.2% of people aged 12-15 have had one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine
- 79.6% of people aged 12-15 have had two doses of a COVID-19 vaccine
- 50% of people aged 5-11 have had one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine
More information on all the requirements and protocols relating to schools, outbreaks and isolation rules for parents and carers of school-aged children HERE
More information on new case numbers by LGA can be found HERE
QUESTIONS: Please see my Facebook or Website pages for answers to frequently asked questions. Service NSW
also has a 24/7 hotline where people are available to answer questions. You can reach them on 13 77 88. All further info at NSW Health