COVID UPDATE - 11am, Wednesday April 27
Just a reminder that from today, Hunter Health and NSW Health are reducing the amount of localised data they provide in their daily updates. Unfortunately I no longer get daily figures for hospitalisations and deaths in the local health district (only the statewide figures). I'm still able to access the following, however:
New cases in Hunter-New England Health district in past 24 hours: 1574 (Up 572 on previous day's figure, 574 PCR + 1000 RAT).
New cases in Lake Macquarie over the past 24 hours: 368.
Cases in Lake Macquarie over the past four weeks: 5285 (Down 440 on the previous day).
New cases statewide in past 24 hours: 12,188 (Up 2339 on previous day, 3691 PCR + 8497 RAT)
Covid patients currently in NSW hospitals: 1743 (Up 48 since yesterday)
Covid patients in NSW ICU: 73 (Up 6 since yesterday)
Lives lost in NSW over the past 24 hours: 10 (Down 8 on previous day)
STATEWIDE VACCINATION RATES
- 96.2% of people aged 16+ have had one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine
- 94.7% of people aged 16+ have had two doses of a COVID-19 vaccine
- 62.2% of people have had three doses of a COVID-19 vaccine*
- 83.2% of people aged 12-15 have had one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine
- 79.5% of people aged 12-15 have had two doses of a COVID-19 vaccine
- 50% of people aged 5-11 have had one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine
More information on all the requirements and protocols relating to schools, outbreaks and isolation rules for parents and carers of school-aged children HERE
More information on new case numbers by LGA can be found HERE
QUESTIONS: Please see my Facebook or Website pages for answers to frequently asked questions. Service NSW
also has a 24/7 hotline where people are available to answer questions. You can reach them on 13 77 88. All further info at NSW Health