COVID UPDATE - 11.45am, SUNDAY May 22
New cases in Hunter-New England Health district in past 24 hours: 1076 (Down 154 on previous day, 304 PCR + 772 RAT).
Cases in Lake Macquarie over the past four weeks: 3605 (Down 36 on yesterday's figure).
New cases statewide in past 24 hours: 8523 (Down 1109 on previous day, 3040 PCR + 5483 RAT)
Covid patients currently in NSW hospitals: 1165 (Down 22 since yesterday)
Covid patients in NSW ICU: 36 (Down 5 on previous day yesterday)
Lives lost in NSW over the past 24 hours: 7 (Down 7 on previous day)
STATEWIDE VACCINATION RATES
- 96.4% of people aged 16+ have had one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine
- 94.9% of people aged 16+ have had two doses of a COVID-19 vaccine
- 63.3% of people have had three doses of a COVID-19 vaccine
- 83% of people aged 12-15 have had one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine
- 79.4% of people aged 12-15 have had two doses of a COVID-19 vaccine
- 50% of people aged 5-11 have had one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine
More information on all the requirements and protocols relating to schools, outbreaks and isolation rules for parents and carers of school-aged children HERE
More information on new case numbers by LGA can be found HERE
QUESTIONS: Please see my Facebook or Website pages for answers to frequently asked questions. Service NSW also has a 24/7 hotline where people are available to answer questions. You can reach them on 13 77 88. All further info at NSW Health.