COVID UPDATE - 11.00am, TUESDAY JUNE 28
New cases in Lake Macquarie yesterday: 219 (Up 1 on previous day).
New cases in Hunter-New England Health district yesterday: 993 (Up 209 on previous day).
Cases in Lake Macquarie over the past four weeks: 2679 (Down 40 on previous day).
New cases statewide in past 24 hours: 8623 (Up 1761 on previous day)
Covid patients currently in NSW hospitals: 1540 (Up 33 since yesterday)
Covid patients in NSW ICU: 49 (Down 6 on previous day)
Lives lost in NSW over the past 24 hours: 40 (Up 29 on previous day, but includes 26 deaths which were previously unreported)
STATEWIDE VACCINATION RATES
- 96.6% of people aged 16+ have had one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine
- 95.1% of people aged 16+ have had two doses of a COVID-19 vaccine
- 64.4% of people have had three doses of a COVID-19 vaccine
- 82.6% of people aged 12-15 have had one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine
- 78.9% of people aged 12-15 have had two doses of a COVID-19 vaccine
- 49.7% of people aged 5-11 have had one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine
More information on all the requirements and protocols relating to schools, outbreaks and isolation rules for parents and carers of school-aged children HERE
More information on new case numbers by LGA can be found HERE
QUESTIONS: Please see my Facebook or Website pages for answers to frequently asked questions. Service NSW
also has a 24/7 hotline where people are available to answer questions. You can reach them on 13 77 88. All further info at NSW Health