COVID UPDATE - 11.45am, MONDAY FEBRUARY 14
Covid patients currently in Hunter Health district hospitals: 36 (down 2 since yesterday)
Covid patients in Hunter ICU: 3 (down 1 since yesterday)
Covid patients currently in NSW hospitals: 1649 (up 35 since yesterday)
Covid patients in NSW ICU: 100 (up 7 on previous day, 47 on ventilation)
New cases in Hunter-New England Health district in past 24 hours: 942 (down 70 on previous day's figure but this is the highest daily total of any health district in NSW for the sixth consecutive day. 294 PCR + 648 RAT).
New cases statewide since yesterday: 6184 (down 502 on the previous day, PCR 2144 + 4040 RAT)
New cases in Lake Macquarie over the past four weeks: 5155 (down 104 on previous day's figure)
Lives lost in NSW over the past 24 hours: 14 (8 fewer than the previous day). This brings the total number of lives lost to Covid in NSW to 1729 (in Australia 4609).
Lives lost in the Hunter Health district over the past 24 hours: 1 (a man in his 90s from Maitland LGA). My sincere condolences go out to their families and friends.
More information on all the requirements and protocols relating to schools, outbreaks and isolation rules for parents and carers of school-aged children HERE
STATEWIDE VACCINATION RATES
- 95.6% of people aged 16+ have had one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine
- 94.2% of people aged 16+ have had two doses of a COVID-19 vaccine
- 48.3% of people have had three doses of a COVID-19 vaccine*
- 83.6% of people aged 12-15 have had one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine
- 78.9% of people aged 12-15 have had two doses of a COVID-19 vaccine
- 45.5% of people aged 5-11 have had one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine
More information on new case numbers by LGA can be found on THIS LINK
QUESTIONS: Please see my Facebook or Website pages for answers to frequently asked questions. Service NSW
also has a 24/7 hotline where people are available to answer questions. You can reach them on 13 77 88. All further info at NSW Health