Covid update - Sunday
20th March 2022
COVID UPDATE - 11.40am, SUNDAY MARCH 20
Covid patients currently in Hunter Health district hospitals: 29 (Up 2 since yesterday)
Covid patients in Hunter ICU: 1 (up 1 since yesterday)
Covid patients currently in NSW hospitals: 1124 (up 34 since yesterday)
Covid patients in NSW ICU: 33 (up 4 since yesterday, 15 requiring ventilation)
New cases in Hunter-New England Health district in past 24 hours: 1709 (down 247 on previous day's figure, 613 PCR + 1096 RAT).
New cases in Lake Macquarie over the past four weeks: 2870 (up 120 on previous day).
New cases statewide in past 24 hours: 16,813 (down 2247 on previous day, 6995 PCR + 9818 RAT)
Lives lost in NSW over the past 24 hours: 4 (Down 8 on previous day)
Lives lost in the Hunter Health district over the past 24 hours: 0.
STATEWIDE VACCINATION RATES
- 96% of people aged 16+ have had one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine
- 94.5% of people aged 16+ have had two doses of a COVID-19 vaccine
- 58.3% of people have had three doses of a COVID-19 vaccine
- 83.6% of people aged 12-15 have had one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine
- 79.3% of people aged 12-15 have had two doses of a COVID-19 vaccine
- 48.8% of people aged 5-11 have had one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine
More information on all the requirements and protocols relating to schools, outbreaks and isolation rules for parents and carers of school-aged children HERE.
More information on new case numbers by LGA can be found HERE.
QUESTIONS: Please see my Facebook or Website pages for answers to frequently asked questions. Service NSW also has a 24/7 hotline where people are available to answer questions. You can reach them on 13 77 88. All further info at NSW Health.