COVID UPDATE - 11.40, MONDAY MARCH 28
New cases in Hunter-New England Health district in past 24 hours: 2036 (up 35 on previous day's figure, 743 PCR + 1303 RAT).
Covid patients currently in Hunter Health district hospitals: 57 (Up 2 since yesterday)
Covid patients in Hunter ICU: 4 (same as yesterday)
Lives lost in the Hunter Health district over the past 24 hours: 0.
New cases in Lake Macquarie over the past four weeks: 3832 (up 186 on previous day).
New cases statewide in past 24 hours: 16,199 (down 1251 on previous day, 6629 PCR + 9570 RAT)
Covid patients currently in NSW hospitals: 1270 (up 99 since yesterday)
Covid patients in NSW ICU: 55 (up 8 since yesterday, 17 requiring ventilation)
Lives lost in NSW over the past 24 hours: 3 (Up 2 on previous day)
STATEWIDE VACCINATION RATES
- 96% of people aged 16+ have had one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine
- 94.6% of people aged 16+ have had two doses of a COVID-19 vaccine
- 59.5% of people have had three doses of a COVID-19 vaccine
- 83.5% of people aged 12-15 have had one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine
- 79.4% of people aged 12-15 have had two doses of a COVID-19 vaccine
- 49.3% of people aged 5-11 have had one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine
More information on all the requirements and protocols relating to schools, outbreaks and isolation rules for parents and carers of school-aged children HERE
More information on new case numbers by LGA can be found HERE
QUESTIONS: Please see my Facebook or Website pages for answers to frequently asked questions. Service NSW
also has a 24/7 hotline where people are available to answer questions. You can reach them on 13 77 88. All further info at NSW Health