COVID UPDATE - 1.30pm SATURDAY May 7
New cases in Lake Macquarie over the past week: 350 on Friday, 580 on Thursday, 328 on Wednesday, 279 on Tuesday, 222 on Monday, 212 on Sunday and 398 last Saturday.
New cases in Hunter-New England Health district in past 24 hours: 1605 (621 PCR + 984 RAT).
Cases in Lake Macquarie over the past four weeks: 4399 (Down 89 on yesterday's figure).
New cases statewide in past 24 hours: 11,671 (Up 676 on previous day, 4922 PCR + 6749 RAT)
Covid patients currently in NSW hospitals: 1481 (Down 18 since yesterday)
Covid patients in NSW ICU: 54 (Same as yesterday)
Lives lost in NSW over the past 24 hours: 19 (Up 12 on the previous day)
STATEWIDE VACCINATION RATES
- 96.2% of people aged 16+ have had one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine
- 94.8% of people aged 16+ have had two doses of a COVID-19 vaccine
- 62.7% of people have had three doses of a COVID-19 vaccine*
- 83.1% of people aged 12-15 have had one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine
- 79.5% of people aged 12-15 have had two doses of a COVID-19 vaccine
- 50% of people aged 5-11 have had one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine
More information on all the requirements and protocols relating to schools, outbreaks and isolation rules for parents and carers of school-aged children HERE
More information on new case numbers by LGA can be found HERE
QUESTIONS: Please see my Facebook or Website pages for answers to frequently asked questions. Service NSW also has a 24/7 hotline where people are available to answer questions. You can reach them on 13 77 88. All further info at NSW Health.