¿ COVID UPDATE - 1pm SUNDAY May 8
¿ New cases in Hunter-New England Health district in past 24 hours: 1214 (Down 391 on previous day, 436 PCR + 778 RAT).
¿ Cases in Lake Macquarie over the past four weeks: 4345 (Down 54 on yesterday's figure).
¿ New cases statewide in past 24 hours: 8891 (Down 2780 on previous day, 4054 PCR + 4837 RAT)
¿ Covid patients currently in NSW hospitals: 1504 (Up 23 since yesterday)
¿ Covid patients in NSW ICU: 57 (Up 3 since yesterday)
¿ Lives lost in NSW over the past 24 hours: 6 (Down 13 on the previous day)
¿ STATEWIDE VACCINATION RATES
- 96.3% of people aged 16+ have had one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine
- 94.8% of people aged 16+ have had two doses of a COVID-19 vaccine
- 62.8% of people have had three doses of a COVID-19 vaccine*
- 83.1% of people aged 12-15 have had one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine
- 79.5% of people aged 12-15 have had two doses of a COVID-19 vaccine
- 50.1% of people aged 5-11 have had one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine
¿ More information on all the requirements and protocols relating to schools, outbreaks and isolation rules for parents and carers of school-aged children HERE.
¿ More information on new case numbers by LGA can be found HERE.
¿ QUESTIONS: Please see my Facebook or Website pages for answers to frequently asked questions. Service NSW also has a 24/7 hotline where people are available to answer questions. You can reach them on 13 77 88. All further info at NSW Health.