COVID UPDATE - 10.45am, SATURDAY May 14
New cases in Lake Macquarie over the past week: Thursday 439, Wednesday 400, Tuesday 283, Monday 256, Sunday 260, Friday 350.
New cases in Hunter-New England Health district in past 24 hours: 1413 (Down 245 on previous day, 519 PCR + 894 RAT).
Cases in Lake Macquarie over the past four weeks: 3925 (Up 60 on yesterday's figure).
New cases statewide in past 24 hours: 10,954 (Down 1066 on previous day, 4569 PCR + 6385 RAT)
Covid patients currently in NSW hospitals: 1377 (Down 22 since yesterday)
Covid patients in NSW ICU: 58 (Down 2 since yesterday)
Lives lost in NSW over the past 24 hours: 19 (Up 6 on the previous day)
STATEWIDE VACCINATION RATES
- 96.3% of people aged 16+ have had one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine
- 94.8% of people aged 16+ have had two doses of a COVID-19 vaccine
- 63% of people have had three doses of a COVID-19 vaccine
- 83.1% of people aged 12-15 have had one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine
- 79.4% of people aged 12-15 have had two doses of a COVID-19 vaccine
- 50% of people aged 5-11 have had one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine
More information on all the requirements and protocols relating to schools, outbreaks and isolation rules for parents and carers of school-aged children HERE
More information on new case numbers by LGA can be found HERE
QUESTIONS: Please see my Facebook or Website pages for answers to frequently asked questions.Service NSW also has a 24/7 hotline where people are available to answer questions. You can reach them on 13 77 88. All further info at NSW Health.