Covid update - Wednesday
1st June 2022
COVID UPDATE - 10am, WEDNESDAY JUNE 1
New cases in Hunter-New England Health district in past 24 hours: 1100 (Up 205 on previous day, 383 PCR + 717 RAT).
Cases in Lake Macquarie over the past four weeks: 3022 (Down 67 on yesterday's figure).
New cases statewide in past 24 hours: 8383 (Up 1041 on previous day, 3625 PCR + 4758 RAT)
Covid patients currently in NSW hospitals: 1143 (Down 42 since yesterday)
Covid patients in NSW ICU: 31 (Down 5 on previous day yesterday)
Lives lost in NSW over the past 24 hours: 9 (Down 10 on previous day)
STATEWIDE VACCINATION RATES
- 96.4% of people aged 16+ have had one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine
- 94.9% of people aged 16+ have had two doses of a COVID-19 vaccine
- 63.6% of people have had three doses of a COVID-19 vaccine
- 82.9% of people aged 12-15 have had one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine
- 79.2% of people aged 12-15 have had two doses of a COVID-19 vaccine
- 49.9% of people aged 5-11 have had one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine
More information on all the requirements and protocols relating to schools, outbreaks and isolation rules for parents and carers of school-aged children HERE.
More information on new case numbers by LGA can be found HERE.
QUESTIONS: Please see my Facebook or Website pages for answers to frequently asked questions. Service NSW also has a 24/7 hotline where people are available to answer questions. You can reach them on 13 77 88. All further info at NSW Health.