Covid update - Thursday
9th June 2022
COVID UPDATE - 9.50am, THURSDAY JUNE 9
New cases in Hunter-New England Health district in past 24 hours: 995 (Down 87 on previous day, 422 PCR + 573 RAT).
Cases in Lake Macquarie over the past four weeks: 2457 (Down 74 on previous day).
New cases statewide in past 24 hours: 8201 (Up 376 on previous day, 4195 PCR + 4006 RAT)
Covid patients currently in NSW hospitals: 1263 (Down 20 since yesterday)
Covid patients in NSW ICU: 40 (Up 2 on previous day yesterday)
Lives lost in NSW over the past 24 hours: 21 (Up 11 on previous day)
STATEWIDE VACCINATION RATES
- 96.5% of people aged 16+ have had one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine
- 95% of people aged 16+ have had two doses of a COVID-19 vaccine
- 63.9% of people have had three doses of a COVID-19 vaccine
- 82.8% of people aged 12-15 have had one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine
- 79.1% of people aged 12-15 have had two doses of a COVID-19 vaccine
- 49.9% of people aged 5-11 have had one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine
More information on all the requirements and protocols relating to schools, outbreaks and isolation rules for parents and carers of school-aged children HERE.
More information on new case numbers by LGA can be found HERE.
QUESTIONS: Please see my Facebook or Website pages for answers to frequently asked questions. Service NSW also has a 24/7 hotline where people are available to answer questions. You can reach them on 13 77 88. All further info at NSW Health.