Covid update - Tuesday
14th June 2022
COVID UPDATE - Noon, TUESDAY JUNE 14
New cases in Hunter-New England Health district in past 24 hours: 576 (162 PCR + 414 RAT).
Cases in Lake Macquarie over the past four weeks: 2223.
New cases statewide in past 24 hours: 5157 (Up 557 on previous day, 2073 PCR + 3084 RAT)
Covid patients currently in NSW hospitals: 1341 (Up 54 since yesterday)
Covid patients in NSW ICU: 39 (Down 1 on previous day)
Lives lost in NSW over the past 24 hours: 3 (Same as previous day)
STATEWIDE VACCINATION RATES
- 96.5% of people aged 16+ have had one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine
- 95% of people aged 16+ have had two doses of a COVID-19 vaccine
- 64.1% of people have had three doses of a COVID-19 vaccine
- 82.8% of people aged 12-15 have had one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine
- 79.1% of people aged 12-15 have had two doses of a COVID-19 vaccine
- 49.8% of people aged 5-11 have had one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine
More information on all the requirements and protocols relating to schools, outbreaks and isolation rules for parents and carers of school-aged children HERE.
More information on new case numbers by LGA can be found HERE.
QUESTIONS: Please see my Facebook or Website pages for answers to frequently asked questions. Service NSW also has a 24/7 hotline where people are available to answer questions. You can reach them on 13 77 88. All further info at NSW Health.