Covid update - Wednesday
22nd June 2022
COVID UPDATE - 11am, WEDNESDAY JUNE 22
New cases in Hunter-New England Health district in past 24 hours: 1239 (Up 339 on yesterday's figure, 529 PCR + 710 RAT).
Cases in Lake Macquarie over the past four weeks: 2378 (Up 55 on previous day's figure)
New cases statewide in past 24 hours: 9472 (Up 1667 on previous day, 4500 PCR + 4972 RAT)
Covid patients currently in NSW hospitals: 1499 (Same as yesterday)
Covid patients in NSW ICU: 51 (Down 6 on previous day)
Lives lost in NSW over the past 24 hours: 26 (Up 19 on previous day)
STATEWIDE VACCINATION RATES
- 96.5% of people aged 16+ have had one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine
- 95.1% of people aged 16+ have had two doses of a COVID-19 vaccine
- 64.3% of people have had three doses of a COVID-19 vaccine
- 82.7% of people aged 12-15 have had one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine
- 79% of people aged 12-15 have had two doses of a COVID-19 vaccine
- 49.7% of people aged 5-11 have had one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine
More information on all the requirements and protocols relating to schools, outbreaks and isolation rules for parents and carers of school-aged children HERE.
More information on new case numbers by LGA can be found HERE.
QUESTIONS: Please see my Facebook or Website pages for answers to frequently asked questions. Service NSW also has a 24/7 hotline where people are available to answer questions. You can reach them on 13 77 88. All further info at NSW Health.