Covid update - Tuesday
5th July 2022
COVID UPDATE - Noon, TUESDAY JULY 5
New cases in Hunter-New England Health district yesterday: 1221 (Up 65 on previous day)
Cases in Lake Macquarie over the past four weeks: 3204 (Down 51 on previous day's figure)
New cases statewide in past 24 hours: 10,504 (Up 1546 on previous day)
Covid patients currently in NSW hospitals: 1782 (Up 57 on previous day)
Covid patients in NSW ICU: 58 (Up 8 on previous day)
Lives lost in NSW over the past 24 hours: 14 (Up 13 on previous day)
STATEWIDE VACCINATION RATES
- 96.6% of people aged 16+ have had one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine
- 95.1% of people aged 16+ have had two doses of a COVID-19 vaccine
- 68.1% of people have had three doses of a COVID-19 vaccine
- 82.6% of people aged 12-15 have had one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine
- 78.9% of people aged 12-15 have had two doses of a COVID-19 vaccine
- 49.6% of people aged 5-11 have had one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine
More information on all the requirements and protocols relating to schools, outbreaks and isolation rules for parents and carers of school-aged children HERE.
More information on new case numbers by LGA can be found HERE.
QUESTIONS: Please see my Facebook or Website pages for answers to frequently asked questions. Service NSW also has a 24/7 hotline where people are available to answer questions. You can reach them on 13 77 88. All further info at NSW Health.