Covid update - Monday
11th July 2022
COVID UPDATE – 3pm, Monday July 11
New cases in Lake Macquarie yesterday: latest figure not available, but Saturday's figure was 419, up 95 on the previous day.
New cases in Hunter-New England Health district yesterday: 959.
Cases in Lake Macquarie over the past four weeks: 3891
New cases statewide in past 24 hours: 7586 (Down 1084 on previous day)
Covid patients currently in NSW hospitals: 2002 (Up 57 on previous day)
Covid patients in NSW ICU: 63 (Up 3 on previous day)
Lives lost in NSW over the past 24 hours: 8 (Same as previous day)
STATEWIDE VACCINATION RATES
- 96.7% of people aged 16+ have had one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine
- 95.2% of people aged 16+ have had two doses of a COVID-19 vaccine
- 68.3% of people have had three doses of a COVID-19 vaccine*
- 82.6% of people aged 12-15 have had one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine
- 78.9% of people aged 12-15 have had two doses of a COVID-19 vaccine
- 49.7% of people aged 5-11 have had one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine
More information on all the requirements and protocols relating to schools, outbreaks and isolation rules for parents and carers of school-aged children HERE.
More information on new case numbers by LGA can be found HERE.
QUESTIONS: Please see my Facebook or Website pages for answers to frequently asked questions. Service NSW also has a 24/7 hotline where people are available to answer questions. You can reach them on 13 77 88. All further info at NSW Health.