Covid update - Wednesday
13th July 2022
COVID UPDATE – 11am, Wednesday July 13
New cases in Lake Macquarie yesterday: 357 (Up 111 on previous day)
New cases in Hunter-New England Health district yesterday: 1340 (Up 245 on previous day).
Cases in Lake Macquarie over the past four weeks: 3903 (Down 1 on previous day)
New cases statewide in past 24 hours: 10,622 (Down 184 on previous day)
Covid patients currently in NSW hospitals: 2023 (Down 26 on previous day)
Covid patients in NSW ICU: 61 (Up 3 on previous day)
Lives lost in NSW over the past 24 hours: 15 (Down 5 on previous day)
STATEWIDE VACCINATION RATES
- 96.7% of people aged 16+ have had one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine
- 95.2% of people aged 16+ have had two doses of a COVID-19 vaccine
- 68.3% of people have had three doses of a COVID-19 vaccine
- 82.5% of people aged 12-15 have had one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine
- 78.9% of people aged 12-15 have had two doses of a COVID-19 vaccine
- 49.7% of people aged 5-11 have had one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine
More information on all the requirements and protocols relating to schools, outbreaks and isolation rules for parents and carers of school-aged children HERE.
More information on new case numbers by LGA can be found HERE.
QUESTIONS: Please see my Facebook or Website pages for answers to frequently asked questions. Service NSW also has a 24/7 hotline where people are available to answer questions. You can reach them on 13 77 88. All further info at NSW Health.