FREE RAT TESTS FOR PENSIONERS - WHERE TO CLAIM
Eligible pensioners and concession card holders are entitled to free Rapid Antigen Test (RAT) kits, and these are now available at a number of local places until the end of October.
Up to 10 test kits are available to holders of:
- Pensioner Concession card
- Commonwealth Seniors Health Care card
- Health Care Card (including Low Income Health Care card)
- Department of Veterans’ Affairs Gold, White or Orange cards.
They are now available at the Service NSW centres at Toronto and Warners Bay, but they're also available at:
- Woodrising Neighbourhood Centre
- Southlake Community Services at Morisset.
If you live outside of my electorate, you can find other locations in your area HERE
Supplies at some locations are smaller than others, so please only take what you need.